Advertising Field v2.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Social Sites Promotion

Go down

Warning! Rules of Social Sites Promotion

Post by Dumbledore27 2011-08-13, 20:05

In order to promote your Facebook/Twitter/YouTube account, you must supply the following information:
  • Your username
  • Link to your profile page
  • What it's about
  • How long you are already a member there
  • How many friends and subscribers/followers you have got

Example of a promotion topic (I'll promote YouTube's account on YouTube):
My username on YouTube is YouTube. You can access my profile at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm posting many tutorials and updates about YouTube there. I've registered over six years ago, in the year 2005. I've got 363,649 subscribers at this very moment, but I don't have friends.

Note: you must have at least 20 posts to advertise in this section, and your topic must be updated every 90 days to keep it here.

You can post in your topic every 48 hours and only with updates. You can post your bulletins here, videos you recently uploaded to YouTube and any news about your account.

Your account must comply with the Terms of Service of the social website, or your account could be reported.

You can ONLY reply to this topic with an update.

You must be the owner of that account, meaning only you have access to it. If it's shared, please inform us of co-owners of your channel. Wink

Any topics that do not have necessary things written can be refused and thus garbaged.

You may not reply to your topic just asking members to subscribe to you/follow you. If you would like sub for sub, box for box etc., please see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Hope many of you will promote! Smile It's 100 % free of charge, it only requires an account at this website! Well, of course also on a social website where you want to promote your account at... tongue

Any breaking of above rules will be resulted in reminders (=> see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information on reminders and warnings). If you get reminded to follow the rules in your promotion topic quite often, it will be garbaged the third time that happens.

Thank you for reading the rules and feel free to advertise here! Smile
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27
Founder
Founder

Credits : 7551
Location : Earth:\Europe\Central_Europe\Slovenia\home\livingroom\room.swf

https://advertisingfield.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down