Advertising Field v2.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review Request

3 posters

Go down

Completed Review Request

Post by Marc 2010-05-22, 14:50

Forum Name: iWebBuddy
Forum Url: http://www.iwebbuddy.com/
Areas i would like to be reviewed: All

You don't need an account on my forum to review it, because most of the content is available for visitors.

The only forum that you can't view, is the general discussion forum. ( Called "Secret Base" )

Thanks!
Marc
Marc
I'm Awesome, buddy, why aren't you?

Credits : 719

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Review Request

Post by Dumbledore27 2010-05-22, 15:06

Leo, can you please do this one and mine, so you will have your first review? Unfortunately, I'm no good at reviewing...

Last edited by Dumbledore27 on 2010-05-23, 05:25; edited 1 time in total
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27
Founder
Founder

Credits : 7551
Location : Earth:\Europe\Central_Europe\Slovenia\home\livingroom\room.swf

https://advertisingfield.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo 2010-05-22, 21:39

>> Tagged and will be completed in a maximum of 94 hours, due to my homework.
Leo
Leo
Gettin' Awesome, dude!

Credits : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo 2010-05-23, 22:46

Review Request Review10

iWebBuddy

Review Request Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Review Request Genera12 Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 17/20):
    When I first entered the site, I was totaly amazed with that home page. I don't eevn know how to make a homepage like that yet! I loved how theer were links and images to sertain topics like Graphics or Announcments etc. It's nice because then you don't need to enter the forum and scroll up or down to find the are you want to post in. But for the Announcment Category I think you should put the Rules in a new Category/forum. I think you should make a forum for Rules & Regulations ranked under the Announcments.
  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 8/10):
    I really loved the Categories and Forums, especially the Tutorials section for guides and stuff, it really helps people with certain things. I loved it also because it was very clear and clean with the descriptions of the forums. I would like to see a are for Packages because most forum sites have it with promotion or help sites.

Generalities total :: 25/30

Review Request Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 8/10):
    Banner
    I really like your banner but it is Gray too, I would like more colorful colors with the forum layout and the banner too mch gray makes me think I'm in a weird nightmare or something.
    Navigation Bar
    I really liked the Navigation bar, because of it's capital letters, it also stands out cause of the orange line that underlined the words. But still too much gray. Shocked
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 6/10):
    Personally, I do not really like the theme of the forum site, well I know why you ask why but it's because it's too much Gray colors. I think it should be a theme with mixed colors. Make it more professional.
  3. Images & Icons (Score: 6/10):
    I don't really like the icons, I would like to see ones that are custom made and I would like to see creativity I really do not like people with no creativity. The New Posts, No new Posts etc. are plain and boring. I would reccommend better graphics for the forum icons and images.

Forum Style total :: 20/30

Review Request Usergr10 Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 6/10):
    Barley anyone in the groups, there are only staff groups and a Premium Membership group. I think you should make a group for normal registered members. I also think there should be a V.I.P group for people who have leaved staff, also I think there should be a group for Packagers. The staff groups have a total of 2 staff members, only Marc and hypokill. I think you should hire more staff because there are barley anyone in the groups. Members group for just registered members and V.I.P group for people who have left the staff or have retired from being a staff member for a certain reason, and Packagers which Package stuff for forums or other sites.
  2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 5/10):
    I like the group names and stuff but too less population in the groups, all normal members have no group but having the rank "members". Staff groups, oh goodness nobody but 2 people in staff.

Usergroups :: 11/20

Review Request Foruma30 Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 8/10):
    Our users have posted a total of 2331 messages
    We have 109 registered users
    The newest registered user is VitalFire100
    Lots of messages and registered users, I would like to see more people coming online when they registered, not everyone who registered bes honest and comes online. Some people register but never posts or come online.
  2. Users Active (Score: 7/10):
    Members connected during last 99 hours : AdvertisingPlanet, Anime Creator, Blackflame, BlueSky, Charlie, Cyclone, dballerp, Dreamlimix, Dumbledore27, gene, hypokill, Joel, Light, Marc, Rehua, roan_felices, Shortie861, Smilie Fan, Sshadow, whatif
    Most users are pretty active but i am guessing they come online and then go offline. I like how most members go online but it Members Connected during the last 99 hours. I would like to see a change because I don't think all of them connected from the last 24 hours.

Forum Activity total :: 15/20

Forum Review Total: 71/100 = 71%

Would you like to share your review on your forum, on another forum, or with your friends? Then here you go... grab the code!
Code:
[center][b][size=24]REVIEW[/size][/b]
from Advertising Field

[color=limegreen][b][font=Trebuchet MS Bold Italic][size=24]iWebBuddy[/font][/b][/size][/color]
[/center]

[table][tr][td][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/review12.png[/img][/td] [td]Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:[/td][/tr][/table]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/genera12.png[/img] [b][color=limegreen][size=19]Generalities[/size][/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]First Impressions (Score: 17/20):[/b]
When I first entered the site, I was totaly amazed with that home page. I don't eevn know how to make a homepage like that yet! I loved how theer were links and images to sertain topics like Graphics or Announcments etc. It's nice because then you don't need to enter the forum and scroll up or down to find the are you want to post in. But for the Announcment Category I think you should put the Rules in a new Category/forum. I think you should make a forum for Rules & Regulations ranked under the Announcments.
[*][b]Categories & Forums (Score: 8/10):[/b]
I really loved the Categories and Forums, especially the Tutorials section for guides and stuff, it really helps people with certain things. I loved it also because it was very clear and clean with the descriptions of the forums. I would like to see a are for Packages because most forum sites have it with promotion or help sites.
[/list]
[color=limegreen]Generalities total :: 25/30[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/forums10.png[/img] [b][color=darkred][size=19]Forum Style[/color][/b][/size]

[list=1]
[*][b]Major Graphics (Score: 8/10):[/b]
[size=11][u][b]Banner[/b][/u][/size]
I really like your banner but it is Gray too, I would like more colorful colors with the forum layout and the banner too mch gray makes me think I'm in a weird nightmare or something.
[size=11][u][b]Navigation Bar[/b][/u][/size]
I really liked the Navigation bar, because of it's capital letters, it also stands out cause of the orange line the underlined that words. But still too much gray.  :shock:
[*][b]Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 6/10):[/b]
Personally, I do not really like the theme of the forum site, well I know why you ask why but it's because it's too much Gray colors. I think it should be a theme with mixed colors. Make it more professional.
[*][b]Images & Icons (Score: 6/10):[/b]
I don't really like the icons, I would like to see ones that are custom made and I would like to see creativity I really do not like people with no creativity. The New Posts, No new Posts etc. are plain and boring. I would reccommend better graphics for the forum icons and images.
[/list]
[color=darkred]Forum Style total :: 20/30[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/usergr10.png[/img] [b][color=teal][size=19]Usergroups[/size][/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]Population of Groups (Score: 6/10):[/b]
Barley anyone in the groups, there are only staff groups and a Premium Membership group. I think you should make a group for normal registered members. I also think there should be a V.I.P group for people who have leaved staff, also I think there should be a group for Packagers. The staff groups have a total of 2 staff members, only Marc and hypokill. I think you should hire more staff because there are barley anyone in the groups. Members group for just registered members and V.I.P group for people who have left the staff or have retired from being a staff member for a certain reason, and Packagers which Package stuff for forums or other sites.
[*][b]Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 5/10):[/b]
I like the group names and stuff but too less population in the groups, all normal members have no group but having the rank "members". Staff groups, oh goodness nobody but 2 people in staff.
[/list]
[color=teal]Usergroups :: 11/20[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/foruma30.png[/img] [b][color=orange][size=19]Forum Activity[/color][/b][/size]

[list=1]
[*][b]Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 8/10):[/b]
[quote]Our users have posted a total of 2331 messages
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is VitalFire100[/quote]
Lots of messages and registered users, I would like to see more people coming online when they registered, not everyone who registered bes honest and comes online. Some people register but never posts or come online.
[*][b]Users Active (Score: 7/10):[/b]
[quote]Members connected during last 99 hours : AdvertisingPlanet, Anime Creator, Blackflame, BlueSky, Charlie, Cyclone, dballerp, Dreamlimix, Dumbledore27, gene, hypokill, Joel, Light, Marc, Rehua, roan_felices, Shortie861, Smilie Fan, Sshadow, whatif[/quote]
Most users are pretty active but i am guessing they come online and then go offline. I like how most members go online but it Members Connected during the last 99 hours. I would like to see a change because I don't think all of them connected from the last 24 hours.
[/list]
[color=orange]Forum Activity total :: 15/20[/color]

[color=green][size=18][b]Forum Review Total:[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][size=18][u][b]71/100 = 71%[/b][/u][/size][/color]
Leo
Leo
Gettin' Awesome, dude!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo 2010-05-23, 22:47

Completed?? Please reply within 24 hours or this will be tagged Completed, Locked and moved to Archives.
Leo
Leo
Gettin' Awesome, dude!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc 2010-05-24, 02:11

I would like to see a area for Packages because most forum sites have it with promotion or help sites.
That's not necessary. My forum is a website design and development community.

I don't need a package forum.

I'm currently working on a new theme, Wink

It's not going to be too colorful, because too bright isn't professional.

I only hire professionals. I don't just hire just any person to be staff at my forum. They must be an expert to the group which they'll be added to.

If you check every member's profile, you'll see that they visit. 15 members were online in the past 24 hours, Wink

Thanks for the review.
Marc
Marc
I'm Awesome, buddy, why aren't you?

Credits : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo 2010-05-24, 02:19

Your welcome. I thought it was like a Promotion Site sorry for the Pacakgers part.

Since completed, Tagged, Locked, Archived.
Leo
Leo
Gettin' Awesome, dude!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down